Canton Club Apartments
Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Maintenance ckecklist/paint/possibly full renovation.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Call/email the office.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During office hours we can let you in, after office hours emergency on call.
1. Is parking available?
2. What amenities does the property offer?
Ample parking, playscape, close to 275.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
10-9 weather permitting.
4. Is your community pet friendly?
5. What appliances are standard?
Stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer.
6. Do you offer furnished apartments?
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
In person, drop box, online.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
30 day notice, 2 months lease cancel fee at market rate.
6. How do I set up my utilities?
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
2. Which school district are you in?
1. How do I get to your community?
275 Ford Rd West exit left on Haggerty just passed Cherry Hill.
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
In person, on website.
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
Waitlist for $120 + $60 app fee per person.
3. What do you look for in the application?
Name, address, income, birthdate, SS, background questions, income to debt ratio, criminal background.
4. Is there any specific advice you can give to a first-time renter?
Communication is key to everyone being on the same page-there is never a wrong question, call in work orders asap.
5. How can I check availability for furnished apartments?
We can furnish any vacant apartment for a premium.
6. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
7. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
No appointment necessary, we do accept walk ins.
8. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
Currently offering $250 per referral.
9. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
Not at this time.
10. What is the renters’ insurance policy?
It is mandatory for $100,000.00 personal liability.
11. How accessible is the management at the local office?
Very, open door policy.
12. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
Depends on which unit they rent.
13. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Maintenance uses a check list. Complete renovation includes stainless steel appliances, new fixtures, carpet/pad/vinyl when needed, apartment is cleaned.
14. What is the condition of the unit?
15. What’s the noise level like?
There will be minor noise from time to time, anything more than that need to be brought to management's attention so we can resolve. If excessive- please call police.
16. What’s the parking situation?
First come, first serve.
17. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
Machines are provided.
18.Where do residents shop?
Ikea, Kroger, Meijer, Target, JC Penney, Kohls.
19. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
Yes, if paint is left on walls there will be a charge to cover that after move out.
20. How are maintenance issues handled?
Request called or emailed in, goal is 24-48 hour turnaround for completion.
21. Are there any monthly fees?
Rent, Pet, Water, Sewer, Trash.
22. What are the policies about guests and listing on Airbnb?
If a guest stays more than 2 months they need to be added to lease by filling out application for background check.
23. Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee?
Yes, $300 non refundable, $50/month.
24. Are there building quiet hours or fees for using communal spaces?
Should be quiet during evening hours for sleeping.
25. Which roommates will be held responsible if we don’t make rent?
26. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
27. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
Please call the leasing office during business hours or emergency # after business hours.
28. What would it take to break the lease?
$120 admin fee, rent, pet.
For Current Residents
1. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
2 month lease cancel fee.
2.How do I pay my rent online?
3. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
4. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
5. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to